Monday, July 4, 2011

Technological Issues

Last night as I enjoyed scratching yet another day off of my calender until I go home and relax until pre-season starts. My phone decided that it was time for a reset, and not just any reset, the mother load of all resets, all of my numbers everything gone. So as I have spent the majority of the day trying to recollect my numbers, I have spent even more time playing new music. This usually bodes well for the followers of this blog. I have been in a really weird mood as of late I am ready to go home all I really want to do is run, lift, and play soccer at this point of the summer and I haven't been able to do so in quite some time, so now I am going to blog instead. Here goes nothin'...

The first of many posts on Blogger needed a bit of hip hop flavor, and I have just the due for that. A while back I downloaded a rap mixtape of a cluster f*** of rappers, and I found out about a really good group called The Knux. I really dig these two guys Kentrell and Alvin Lindsey, brothers stemming from New Orleans, have struck gold with their musical ways. The first song I heard from them was actually from Entourage called, Bang! Bang!This new one I have found is very good, I hope you enjoy

The music foundation I am starting has been pushed back once again I am still searching for the right name that will convey the message I want. So I hope you guys stick with me, and soon enough the movement will start to produce.

Until the next time,
See yah
Chaddwick

1 comment: